Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Artsy Fartsy Challenge Part 2

Almost there! Posting my Day 6 to 10 artworks for my self-induced art challenge! :) Other than sweaty hands, this challenge so far is doing me good! Haha! :) Most of my artworks for this batch are more on typography, and yes most of them are lyrics from songs that had been playing on my head for these past days! ;)



Day 6
Not this one though! Obviously it's not a typography art haha! :) I was helping my sister do some accessories to sell it online (yep, these are on sale! ^^). But the item's on the left is already sold, though... Yeah! :) For more items, you can visit my sister's online store on eBay- Diaspora Shop. Most of the items for sale here are first-rate health and beauty products from the Philippines, drop buy when you can! :)


Day 7
♫ This girl is on fayaaarrrr! ♫ You're probably thinking about that Alicia Keys song that became popular a few years ago, but this one was not a product of a LSS (Last Song Syndrome). I was listening to a podcast preaching of Ptr. Steven Furtick of Elevation Church that talked about passions and desires. The youth is generally passionate and full of desires, and when not guided, they could channel these to ungodly deeds that result to guilt, shame and brokenness. Since it can't be tamed, why not just put these passion and desires for the pursuit of God? Hearing that, this phrase crossed my mind. I'll be a "girl on fire" for God! :)


Day 8
♫ God is fighting for us / Pushing back the darkness / Lighting up the Kingdom that cannot be shaken / In the name of Jesus, enemy's defeated / And we will shout it out / Shout it out ♫
I was listening to the song of Darlene Zschech- In Jesus' Name for the whole day (yep, I was playing it on loop! ^^) This song's very encouraging, definitely a pick-me-up-for-I-am-feeling-down song! :)



Day 9
Random. Just plain random! Haha! I just remembered a shampoo TV commercial before and it got a song that became trending during that time. Yes, it's just that... :)


Day 10
I drew Brooke Fraser this time but I think I didn't draw her very well hoho... ;) 
♫ There's something in the water that makes me love you like I do / Doo / Doo doo doo / Doo doo doo doo doo... ♫ :) from her song, Something In The Water. (Warning: Get ready to be hooked with this song once you've heard it!)

Image reference here :) Just a screencap from her Something In The Water music video.
The story behind this... After the 5pm Sunday service in our church, they started playing some Brooke Fraser songs and I was like... "That's my playlist too!" :D She also composed/written some of my all-time favorite Hillsong pieces like, You'll Come, None But Jesus and Hosanna. She wrote the songs that I feel I've been wanting to sing for God... Yeah, that's a God-given talent indeed. :)

=============================================

That's it for now, 5 days to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment