Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Emergency!!! Typhoon Sendong (Washi)

Image from World Vision Philippines
Hi guys! I know I still don't have many readers here but I know some of you are from other parts of the world. Typhoon Sendong (Washi) hit the Southern part of the Philippines and the most devastated cities are Cagayan de Oro and Iligan. Sadly, from what I read, many children were greatly affected by this. Many houses were destroyed along with their livelihood. Many lives were also taken and a lot of people are still missing.

I have relatives from Cagayan de Oro (my father grew up there) and I am just thankful that they are safe. In the spirit of Christmas let's have the heart to give to those who are in need and hurting -- like the victims of typhoon Sendong. Sending in your donations through World Vision-Philippines is as easy as saying "I love chocolates and marshmallows". Just click here and follow the steps. :)

As you send in your donations, send also your prayers to God. We do the hard work, God will do the "heart" work (healing and restoration for the hurting). Thank you very much and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment