Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Moving on...

I lost my phone last Saturday, and it was my phone for these past 4 years. Huhu... :( It really looked so used up as its keypad is slowly "tearing off" but it still works. I remember that I saved up for this when I was still a student with my allowance and pay (I'm part of our university publication wherein I was an artist staff and we get "paid" depending on our work inputs). I even saved the first-ever text message that I received with that phone which is from my dear friend back in college (yeah, I'm like that.. ;P).

I believe that this is the Word for me from God, "Forget the past or don't dwell in the past because I am doing something new." And it's obvious that my lost phone is part of that "past" that I should forget... :((

So moving on! I started browsing, searching and looking for a new phone! ;)) Sony Ericsson is just the brand for me, maybe because for the last 4 years it was one of their model phones that I've been using and it's really user-friendly for me hehe. ;P

Image from software2tech.com
I just want it simple: SMS, camera, music & internet...and it doesn't have a Qwerty pad hehe. ;)

I'm believing for a brand new Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman God. :) Thank You! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment