Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wandering Hearts

WANDERING HEARTS

Staring at the ceiling again
Pondering, thinking again
I don't know what to expect of you
But I just know that I'll be meeting you

There were times I thought I knew you
There were times I thought it was you
But after many suns & moons, believing it's true
Still I see myself waiting for you

As I move & I breathe
Been meandering under this atmosphere
So I muse if we're on the same road
Or sailing the same boat
And I hope our two wandering hearts
Will one day roam in this world no more

Image from http://www.rcwilley.com

** One of the fruits of having that one of those loooong moments with God. :) (I only slept for 2 hours I think hehe. ;P) I got so inspired that I wrote this simple poem for him... Whoever and wherever he is. :)

“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." -Isaiah 43:18-19 

A new season. A new perspective. Same God. Exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment